- Administrative Assistant with Sales Support Functions
- -Preparation of contracts on technical assistance sales and coordination of the contracts with clients in Russia and the CIS countries. --Preparation of acceptance certificates for the rendered services. Follow-up of payment by clients under the issued bills.
- -Drafting and keeping up the annual records for the rendered services.
- -Preparing monthly statistical reports of all provided commercial proposals, signed contracts and executed orders, tracking all contract execution.
- -Processing the requests from the clients of the department. Making sure of the reception of technical and commercial proposals by the clients.
- -Preparation and translation of technical documentation.
- -Translation of all accompanying transport documents for shipments of the chemicals, invoices, following current invoicing and payments.
- -Document archiving upon the project completion.
- -Being in charge of the personnel logistics of the Marketing Department, full travel support: organization of business trips of technical specialists to sites,organization of the process of issuing of working visas and work permissions for foreign employees.
- -Organizing the seminars and presentations of the Department’s activities for the clients. Sending invitations, finalizing lists of participants.
- -Being responsible for all the secretariat activity in the Marketing Department: receipt and dispatching of the correspondence, courier parcels, reception of the telephone calls.
- -Organization of procedures with the broker company for customs clearing of the cargoes arriving from the CIS.
- -Organizing and maintaining the provision of work of office, conducting supplier’s contracts and managing bills for the following services: renting office premises, telephony, Internet, communications, computer network, maintenance services of office equipment.
Personnel records management
- -Being in charge of voluntary medical insurance of employees, life insurance of employees, civil responsibility insurance, property insurance, non-state pension fund, insurance of financial risks, insurance of the car of the voluntary insurance (KASKO) and Obligatory -Car Insurance (OSAGO).
- -Working time accounting, accounting related to the holidays of employees.
Required skills and qualifications:
- -Higher education (preference for the diploma with technical affinity).
- -A work experience of at least 10 years in the similar position is desirable.
- -Fluent English speaker with a knowledge of technical translation.
- -Experience of drafting contracts for technical services and following up the contracts and payments under them.
- -Experience of organization of shipments and dealing with broker companies.
- -Personnel records management skills.
- -Attentiveness, precision, high sense of responsibility, stress resistance and autonomy are highly valued.