- Selection and sales of cooling towers to company's clients;
- Maintenance of the existing customers' pool, attraction of new customers;
- Visiting the customers' sites and carrying out negotiations with clients at technical and top-management levels, holding technical meetings with developers and customers;
- Taking part in the development of technical solutions;
- Collecting technical data from the clients for calculations of equipment supply, preparation of technical proposals;
- Participation in exhibitions;
- Reporting directly to the General Manager.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Master's Degree in Engineering or Business education with technical sensibility;
- English speaker (Upper-Intermediate level required);
- 5 years of work experience as a sales engineer in the sphere of cooling equipment and heat exchangers preferred;
- Good command of MS Office, equipment selection software and Oracle-based programs;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Teamwork skills, punctuality, agility, strong sense of responsibility, proactiveness and desire for continuous self-development are highly valued;
- Autonomy and goal orientation are welcome;
- Readiness to travel.